- Vitruvi diffuser: I recently got this diffuser and I’m already in love with it. It feels and looks so beautiful/expensive and it just adds the perfect touch to any area I put it in. I love the way that the light looks as well, It isn’t a tacky blue LED light, it’s an elegant, soft white light that goes great with my decor. At night it brings such a cozy vibe to the bench. Once I get more use out of this diffuser I will post a full review but so far I’m so happy with it.
2. New artwork: After removing my mirror from my bench I needed a new piece of artwork for this area and I’m glad I stumbled upon this one on etsy. I framed it using framebridge.com and framing definitely helps make even the most affordable prints look very elegant and expensive. It is very true to my style and it is pretty simple but it definitely makes a statement. I think it adds the perfect touch to my bench since I have so much wall space here.
I also decided to go with a pewter frame as opposed to a brass or black frame which is what I have around my house and I am SO glad I did. It’s just the perfect happy medium and it goes with everything!
3. EM cosmetic True Gloss: This time of year I prefer glosses as opposed to liquid lipsticks or anything that takes a lot of effort to put on your lips so I’m happy I discovered these glosses. Not only is the color pay-off great for a gloss but the formula is excellent! It also wears off beautifully throughout the day which is very important for me because it means that I don’t constantly have to be applying it over and over again. This is seriously all I’ve been wearing since I got them.
4. Living room lamp: After being on the hunt for a living room floor lamp for months I was finally able to get my hands on this little guy. Sure, it’s not anything out of this world but I wanted something simple that didn’t remove the attention from the rest of my living room while still completing the space and I think this lamp fits in perfectly. It also gives me a very Scandinavian vibe, which I love to throw into my decor here and there because of how clean and simple the Scandinavian style is.
5. Hair Scarfs: If you saw my recent video on “Easy Summer Hairstyles Using Scarf” you would’ve seen me talk about how much I’m loving hair scarfs at the moment for days when you just don’t know what to do to your hair. I think it makes even your worst hair days look better and I also really love tying them around my bags, I feel like it makes anything look so on-season & playful without being over the top or tacky.