1. Hello new favorite perfume! I’ve always wanted to try one of Le Labo’s perfumes so I was so excited when they reached out to me and offered to send me one of their scents. I received a bunch of samples and ended up going with this scent, Limette 37. It smells so elegant and beautiful, I really can’t stop using it. Also, how gorgeous is their packaging?!
2. Had to change my living room plant because, sadly, my fiddle leaf didn’t make it. I’m pretty good at caring for plants but I always have trouble with fiddle leafs, unfortunately. This time I opted for a Monstera and I am in love. I’ve only had it for about a month and it has already grown so much. Definitely recommend if you’re looking for an indoor plant that doesn’t require a whole lot of attention.
3. Here is the newest member of my watch collection. I really love how unique this watch it. I definitely have a style when it comes to watches and gravitate towards a very minimal, sleek design. This watch fits in perfectly in my collection but with it’s pearly face and rose gold color it really stands out from all of the other watches that I own.
You can get $15 off your purchase from their site by entering GEMARY15 at checkout
4. Along with the watch I also picked these glasses. I’m really loving all things vintage and vintage-looking at the moment and I’ve really been loving cat-eye sunglasses but didn’t want to commit to a straight-up cat-eye right off the bat, so I was so excited when I tried these on. They give the lifted, cat-eye effect without being too crazy, I really love them.
If you want to see how they look on, be sure to check out my August Favorites video.
5. I have been on the hunt for a coin necklace or something that resembled a coin necklace for some time now, so I’m very happy I came across cinco-store on Instagram. They have such a beautiful collection of jewelry. I chose this necklace in Eleonora and have not taken it off ever since I received it. I think these kind of necklaces give such a statement without being over the top.
Thanks for reading!
xx. See you next week.