I felt the need to dedicate a post to my favorite home decor stores because I find these kinds of posts to be so helpful and they are some of my favorite posts to read.
The following are in no particular order
1. West Elm: No brainer, I can’t get enough of this store. A lot of my furniture is from here and I absolutely love all of their decor pieces. Definitely the place to go for anything mid-century.
2. Cb2: Every time I go on this website I have to literally stop myself from spending an arm and a leg on everything. Really love almost everything on there, such great designs no matter what you’re looking for.
3. Urban Outfitters: I love how unique the apartment section of urban outfitters online is. I purchased this day bed for my loft and I really love it. They have one of a kind pieces and the majority have such a vintage feel.
|Lumbar pillow cover|
4. H&M Home: I’ve mentioned this store plenty of times already so of course it was going to make it to this list. If you’re on a budget but you don’t want to fill your house with cheap-looking decor check the home section of H&M online. They have the best decor and so, incredibly, affordable! I really love their pillow covers.
5. World Market: You can find just about anything on world market. They have such beautiful unique furniture as well. Not to mention, I’ve had an amazing experience with their customer service.
6. Crate & Barrel: I mostly like crate and barrel for their kitchen section, which for me kind of falls under decor as well because since I have exposed shelves I want the things that I put on them to be aesthetically pleasing as well as functional and this store has such unique & beautiful kitchen accessories. I got my canisters from there and really love them, similarly to these canisters they have plenty of other very sleek decently priced canisters & believe me, I searched A LOT of stores for nice canisters.
7. Wayfair: When I have something in mind, especially lighting or furniture, one of the first places I check is wayfair. They have such amazing prices and dupes for pricier stores like West Elm. Most of my light fixtures are from here (not the one pictured) and I have had nothing but great experiences. I just advice, like with any purchase, to read the reviews before buying.
My bed frame is also from here and even though I don’t think it’s the best quality at all for a heavy king bed (I have a king and the bottom of the bed frame broke, so I had to buy a replacement frame for under the bed).. I still think it’s a ridiculously affordable purchase EVEN after having to fix it. Every other place I searched for metal bed frames were A LOT more expensive. Sure, if you have the money get yourself a good quality iron bed, by all means.. but if you’re on a budget and are looking for a particular effect just get yourself this one and buy a sturdier frame for underneath the bed and you’re good to go.
8. Target: This wouldn’t be a home decor post without mentioning target. I really love their Threshold collection and their room essentials collection.
|Clear bottles are from Etsy|
9. Etsy: My go-to for pretty much all decor, this is another website that I always look at whenever I have something in particular in mid. I’ve purchased countless things from furniture to throw pillow covers to vintage amber bottles. If you like unique or antique pieces and haven’t checked Etsy out I really don’t know what you’re waiting for! A lot of people are afraid of purchasing from websites likes this but I have NEVER had a bad experience with any of my purchases and believe me when I tell you I practically live on this website.
10. Overstock.com: The bomb for furniture at a discount! You definitely have to be looking for something specific and you do have to have patience and really scavenge through this site but you really do find some gems. I bought my living room accent chair there and you can find pretty much anything that you’re looking for on this site.
- I know that this is a decor post but I just can’t bring myself to exit this post without mentioning Ikea. I don’t have a lot of decor from there but I really love their patio furniture, my couch is from there as well and they are my go-to for closet systems.
- Ebay has great vintage pieces, I usually check etsy first but eBay has some awesome options as well. I got my vanity chair from there.