1. Linen: I feel like nothing says beach & summer quite like linen. I really love how airy and elegant this fabric is and I am so glad it’s EVERYWHERE this summer. I honestly don’t think it will ever go out of style and it is definitely a staple in my summer wardrobe. I got these linen overalls not too long ago and I’m so in love with them, plus they’re SO comfortable.
2. Wide Leg Trousers or Culottes: This is another trend that is everywhere this summer that I cannot get enough of. If you saw last weeks post you would’ve seen my current favorite culottes. Seriously, the most comfortable pants ever and very flattering. These pants are perfect to wear with very cropped or tied-up tops since they are normally very high-waisted.
3. Gingham: This pattern is making a major comeback and I am not mad at it. I styled this gingham romper a couple of weeks ago and that’s definitely not the last of the gingham you’ll be seeing from me this summer. 😉
4. Flatforms: .. and if they’re espadrille then even better! If you read this post you would’ve seen me go on and on about how I’ve loved this style ever since I went to Greece. I’m so glad they’re so popular here this summer.
5.Woven Bags: You guys have seen me wear my little woven bag a million times but really, I love any woven bag. Woven bags in general are a hit this summer and I absolutely love the touch it adds to every outfit.
6. Tie-up Cut-out Dresses: Doesn’t necessarily have to be dresses, you can get this same effect with any really cropped top and flowy, high-waisted bottom that cinches at the waist. It’s the peek of the midriff that I think is very flattering.