1. Remember my plant that desperately needed a stand? Well I found this super inexpensive stand on amazon, still looking for the perfect pot that doesn’t cost me an arm and a leg but terra-cotta will have to do for now.
2. Chances are you guys already know how much I love Mejuri. Aside from their beautiful designs I love everything that they stand for. This month they have teamed up with Urgent Action Fund to donate from sales of their Evil Eye Collection to empower women and trans rights activists at critical moments and I am very happy to be a part of this collaboration. I’ve always been a fan of their evil eye collection but knowing that it will be helping this cause makes it even better.
3. Lord knows I need dry shampoo in my life, I do not wash my hair every single day so this is my secret to keeping fresh looking hair even when it really isn’t. I came across this dry shampoo guide and found it very interesting. I have tried the batiste and Amika dry shampoos and absolutely love them so I really want to test out the others that they mentioned.
4. Did a little interview this week on select blinds’ blog “The Blind Spot“. I purchased my kitchen woven shades from there and I really can’t say enough good things about them. I plan to purchase the same shades for the rest of my house.
5. Been loving this dress lately. It’s been so hot in Miami that in order to prevent a heat stroke I can’t really wear anything other than cami dresses. One of my favorite ways to make a fitted dress a bit more casual is to pair it with sneakers. Here I paired it with my beloved Keds.
• SHOP THE LOOK •
See you next week! xx