1. Got some goodies from Mejuri yesterday. I own 4 of their rings & I cannot express in words how much I love this brand. They create some of the most beautiful designs I’ve ever seen in jewelry. The majority of their pieces are very simple and minimal but believe me when I tell you that the quality is amazing.
Stay tuned on my Instagram to see how I style these.
I do not think that in order to create a beautiful space you need to spend a lot of money. A lot of the pieces I own for my house are either vintage, from target, Ikea or other affordable stores. You don’t need to be ballin’ to create a home that you really love.
However, I am a firm believer in choosing where to spend your money. Accent pieces such as lighting are where I tend to splurge a bit more because they are the finishing touches that really bring everything together. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve found beautiful lighting for affordable prices but throwing in some cool, unique pieces even if they are a bit on the pricier side here & there really add character to your home, in my opinion.
3. Remember the super bounce I talked about in last weeks Friday five? LOVING IT. I put it on after I cleanse my face in the morning and at the end of the day I notice that my skin looks so plump and hydrated, sometimes I don’t even use a moisturizer and it works really well by itself. Another win from glossier, can’t say I’m surprised though.
They also released their birthday balm dot com yesterday and you guysssss, it seriously smells so good you’ll want to eat it ! Plus it has the most beautiful subtle holographic shimmer inside.
20% off your first glossier order HERE.
4. This bathroom transformation is probably my favorite thing on the internet right now. I cannot think of a single thing I dislike about this bathroom. It’s perfect. I seriously think Bre has the best decor style & she has inspired me a lot in my home. You should definitely follow her if you don’t already.
5. Finally got our woven shade up! We opted for a cordless shade in the kitchen to avoid having the string hanging on the side & being in the way. It looks so flush and we are obsessed! Can’t wait to slowly put these shades around the whole house. Since our house consists of mostly huge sliding doors, putting shades on the entire house is very expensive so we have to do it slowly. We are so happy with the quality of these shades though. It’s crazy how the finishing touches really transform a space.
– Just wanted to give a quick thank you to everyone who has subscribed to my youtube channel, I hit 20k this week which is why I’m including it in my Friday Five. It’s so bizarre & cool that 20,000 people liked my videos enough to hit that little button. I appreciate you all. xx
ps. All of the bold text are direct links.