- Sigma Small Angled E65: Perfect for faux wings, you can see it in action HERE
- Morphe M433: I use this to put color on my lid or for more precision within the crease.
- Morphe M441: My go-to crease brush! Blends everything out perfectly and applies just the right amount of pigment.
- Sigma pencil E30: My absolute favorite brush for applying shadow to the lower lash line.
- Real Techniques pixel-point eyeliner brush: Amazing for smoking out faux wings for a more subtle, un-done, smokey effect.
- Real Techniques accent brush: The best for applying highlight to my inner corners.
- Real Techniques detailer brush: Whenever I mess up my liquid eyeliner I use this with a tiny bit of makeup remover and swipe upward towards the end of my eyebrow to define and cut out my wing, works like a charm.
- Elf small tapered brush: Whenever I don’t use my damp beauty blender to set my concealer I use this little brush, it is the best and so affordable!
- Sonia Kashuk No.29 : One of my favorites for applying blush
- Morphe M527: THE BEST bronzer brush ever, it picks up the product much better than all of my other bronzer brushes.
- Real Techniques buffing brush: My favorite brush for buffing out liquid foundation.
- Nars Ita brush: The only contour brush I use.
- Sigma tapered highlighting brush F35: The only highlighting brush I use, it packs the highlight onto my face perfectly.
- Morphe G2: AMAZING for under-eye concealer application, blends everything out perfectly.
- Sedona lace 217: Same as above, absolutely love this brush for blending out concealer underneath my eyes. it really gets into every crevasse.
- Sigma Large angled contour F40: I use this for blush and it does such a great job at blending out my blush, it applies just the right amount of pigment.
Just wanted to give a special mention to my beauty blender. It is not a brush, which is why I did not include it in this post, but that little sponge is the real MVP.
• SHOP THE POST•