Saw that AfterDRK posted this on
her blog and I thought it was a cute idea so I figured I’d do one as well.
- Watching a marathon of recorded
shows with my boyfriend because we don’t have enough time to watch them all
within a week when they actually air. Aside from that I really don’t watch much
- Dogs, I love dogs and I have
instant connections with other people who love dogs as well, its weird.
- Cooking breakfast. I don’t really
know my way around the kitchen as much as I’d like but I promise you I can make
you a mean breakfast.
- Stationary. Idk what it is but
ever since I can remember I’ve been obsessed with stationary. Even as a kid I
would literally rather buy a bunch of pens and a journal than a Barbie any day.
But who likes barbies anyway? Soooo pointless
- Basics. I cannot tell you how many
times I walk into stores that have millions of nice things and head straight to
the plain t-shirt rack, it’s a problem.
- Me time. If there is anything in
this world that I don’t ever want to lack is time to myself. Humans, in
general, are just not my thing… I’m joking. But I really do enjoy spending time
by myself. Sometimes silence is necessary.
- Periods between school exams where my brain rests for several days.
- Lights and shadows. Don’t know
what it is about the way light enters a room but I’ve just really learned how
to appreciate it.
- All things Nike, sucker for that
- Walls. Nice looking walls.
- Working out & coming up with new training
- White tulips.
- Sitting down and doing my makeup.
I don’t usually wear full-blown makeup I just do it for outings but I seriously
think I look forward to getting ready more than I do the actual outing
sometimes. It probably sounds strange (like the rest of this list) but it
seriously calms me, its almost therapeutic.
- Adventures, anything spontaneous that involves
- High ceilings, architecture & large